Rhonda has been a PT since 1998, working in the outpatient setting. She has attended numerous continuing education seminars to expand her clinical skills in treatment of the spine and extremities. In 2005, she became a Board Certified Orthopedic Specialist by the American Physical Therapy Association. Only 2 percent of physical therapists nationwide have earned this distinction. To be a board certified specialist is recognition of advanced skill and knowledge relating to orthopedic physical therapy.
Rhonda has a long history of commitment to service. At a young age, she discovered the relationship between helping others and contentment. Since that time, she has devoted many of her resources toward learning how to enhance lives. Whether its with groups of older adults, personal in-home care, wellness programs, or through physical therapy, Rhondas dedication to her patients is unmistakable.
Rhonda desires to further her education by earning additional certifications and plans to pass on her knowledge and experience one day through teaching.
- BS in Exercise and Sport Science, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- MS in Physical Therapy, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Cleveland Physical Therapy Associates, Shelby, NC
- Caromont Rehab and Sports Medicine, Gastonia, NC
- Optima Therapies, Lincolnton, NC
- American Physical Therapy Association, APTA
- Licensed Physical Therapist, State of NC
- Certified Orthopedic Clinical Specialist, APTA