Laura joined CPTA in September 2004 after receiving her Masters in Physical Therapy at Western Carolina University in August 2004. Prior to that, she earned a Bachelor’s of Arts in Chemistry with a minor in Psychology at WCU where she also played on the women’s basketball team. she has been honored for her performance on the court by being inducted into the Western Carolina University Athletic Hall of Fame in 2009.
Laura enjoys coaching the girls basketball team at Pinnacle Classical Academy and spending time with her family which includes two young daughters. She has a passion for manual therapy and plans to become and Orthopedic Certified Specialist.
- Minor in Psychology, Western Carolina University
- BA in Chemistry, Western Carolina University
- MS in Physical Therapy, Western Carolina University
- Cleveland Physical Therapy Associates
- Licensed Physical Therapist, State of NC
- Certified Dry Needling