Ellen has been a physical therapist since 1993 and has worked in a variety of settings. In 1999, she relocated from Chapel Hill to Shelby with her husband and son and they have since added two daughters to the family. Ellen joined the CPTA family in 2015.
A native of China Grove NC, she loves being a part of the Shelby community and has always felt very welcomed in her adopted hometown. She volunteers at several schools in the Cleveland County School system where her kids are students. A fitness buff, Ellen enjoys running, swimming and cycling and likes to support the local 5K races.
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, BS Physical Therapy
- Cleveland Physcial Therapy Associates
- Shelby Bone and Joint
- Cleveland Regional Medical Center
- UNC Hospitals, Chapel Hill, NC
- Licensed Physical Therapist, State of North Carolina