Licensed Physical Therapist Assistant
A native of Cleveland County since 1990 and a graduate of Gardner-Webb University, Amanda joined CPTA in 2008 as a physical therapy technician. In 2013, she was accepted into Central Piedmont's Physical Therapist Assistant program and completed her degree while continuing to work part-time for the company. After graduating in 2015, she returned to work full-time as a licensed PTA. In her spare time, Amanda enjoys her dogs and cats, karate, reading, writing fiction and costuming. She has had a long time interest in fitness, nutrition, and wellness and looks forward to furthering her clinical skills through continuing education classes.
- BA Gardner-Webb University, Boiling Springs, NC
- AAS Physical Therapist Assistant, Central Piedmont Community College
- Cleveland Physical Therapy Associates, Shelby NC
- American Physical Therapy Association, APTA
- Licensed Physical Therapist Assistant, State of NC