Mary Ann Rogers, PT, CSCS
Has been a member of the CPTA staff since 1997 and has more than 24 years of experience in the physical therapy field. She specializes at Cleveland Physical Therapy Associates in treating women’s health issues such as pelvic floor dysfunctions and osteoporosis. In addition, Mary Ann has extensive knowledge of manual therapy and is a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS).
As an outdoor enthusiast, Mary Ann enjoys hiking, camping, running, and yard work. She is the mother of two active boys. She is also involved in teaching middle school Sunday School and volunteers as a tutor at Shelby Middle School.
- BS in Physical Therapy, Medical College of Georgia
- North Georgia College
- Cleveland Physical Therapy Associates
- Cleveland Regional Medical center, Shelby, NC
- American Physical Therapy Association
- National Strength & Conditioning Association, NSCA
- Licensed Physical Therapist, State of NC
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist