Mary Ann Rogers has been a member of the CPTA staff since 1997 and has more than 36 years of experience in the physical therapy field. She specializes at CPTA in treating women’s health issues such as pelvic floor dysfunctions and osteoporosis. In addition Mary Ann has extensive knowledge of manual therapy, is dry needling certified, and is a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS).
As an outdoor enthusiast, Mary Ann enjoys hiking, camping, mountain biking, and yard work. She is also involved in the lunch buddy program with Shelby City schools as well as the Backpack and Soup Ministries at Central United Methodist Church.
- BS in Physical Therapy, Medical College of Georgia
- North Georgia College
- Cleveland Physical Therapy Associates
- Cleveland Regional Medical Center, Shelby, NC
- American Physical Therapy Association
- National Strength & Conditioning Association, NSCA
- Licensed Physical Therapist, State of NC
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist