Dr. Greg-Pancake, DPT, PT
After graduating from Elon University in December 2013, Greg began working full-time for Cleveland Physical Therapy Associates March 2014. He enjoys helping patients with musculoskeletal problems of all ages, from high school to geriatric patients. After receiving physical therapy on his own knee as a teenager, he became interested in lower extremity rehabilitation, and particularly identifies with those patients. Greg also has an interest in manual therapy, and plans to eventually become certified as an orthopedic clinical specialist (OCS).
- BS in Business Administration, Messiah College
- Doctorate in Physical Therapy, Elon University
- Cleveland Physical Therapy Associates, Shelby, NC
- American Physical Therapy Association, APTA
- American Physical Therapy Association, Orthopedic Section
- Licensed Physical Therapist, State of NC